Fishburn Sheridan is Open for Business
To Our Clients – Existing and New:
These unprecedented and challenging times during the COVID-19 pandemic are reshaping the new normal. We at Fishburn Sheridan want to reassure you that we continue to adapt as we provide essential engineering services:
- FSA remains fully operational and open for business.
- FSA’s technical team of engineers and other specialists are working effectively at home where possible, following all regulations of Health Canada.
- FSA continues to conduct site operations, where allowed by local regulations and client protocols.
- FSA has modified our Health and Safety Procedures for visiting sites, and we issue a COVID-19 Health and Safety Declaration to all site contacts before visits.
- FSA team members are utilizing our strong reliance on web-based tools to maintain communication with teammates, clients and contractors via phone, text, email and video conferencing.
- The health and safety of our employees, our clients, and building occupants where we work are our top priority.
FSA and its staff take seriously our social responsibility to “flatten the curve”. We will combine this with our responsibility to anticipate and protect our clients’ interests, and to be optimistic but prepared, as the new normal evolves.
The Staff and Management of FSA